Tuesday 12 April 2011

Caterham Seven Supersport

Like something out of a Donford Yates novel.
The Caterham Seven Supersport gets its first public airing.

I've never been one to regard cars as toys.  They're too expensive and when I own one it's because I'm dependent on them for transportation and haulage, so I always look on them as more Shire horses than steeple chasers.  However, if one of my books ever does hit the best seller's list, a Caterham (preferably in British racing Green with a flip-out holster in the door for the Webley) will definitely be the Szondy family's third car. 

2 comments:

Sergej said...

Does it get eight miles to the gallon? Maybe you should think about trading it in.

Anonymous said...

Webley? what model do you like? I have 2 mark six webleys. One and 1915 and one an 1918. The 1918 is sadly cut to accommodate 45ACP but the 1915 is original. It took weeks but I have gotten ammunition for it. A surprising under powered round considering the strength of the revolver it is used in. I can only assume that the intention was to offer a newer round for the gun later.
Best of luck on the book sales.
Dann