Wednesday 6 April 2011

TwinLuxe Arctic Edition


What do you do when you have $1,600 that you'd pretty much like to set fire to?  Try blowing it all on a shaving kit. 

Where do they find them and can I have their addresses?  I like a good shave as much as the next man and paid £40 for my shaving brush because it's proper badger hair set in bronze handle that's as solid as a shot, but I don't hold with this lot.  Watch the buyer's remorse set in when the little plastic pivot on the razor goes in about a year and the head falls off. 

2 comments:

Jake Rockland said...

You sound like a hater who just cannot afford to spend that kind of money on a shave set.

two thumbs down on your article!

Wunderbear said...

In the modern parlance of our age, Jake, U MAD?

Or "haters gonna hate", whatever. If I'd be spending that sort of money on a shaving set, it should ideally come with a proper razor, something like a straight or safety razor. And a plentiful supply of replacement blades.

And a butler to use it for me.