The mechanical button or switch is that most simple of user interfaces. So simple that just about every electrical device in the home, from lights to coffee machines, will have one. With the goal of letting these legacy devices join the home automation bandwagon, South Korean startup Naran has come up with Microbot Push – a wireless robotic "finger" designed to operate standard buttons and switches.
- Rethink Robotics announces more dextrous Sawyer one-armed robot
- Review: Turning heads with the Roadie automatic guitar tuner
- High-end sustainable W.I.N.D. House can be controlled by smartphone
- hub by Premier Inn hotel will allow guests control their room with a smartphone
- Nest adds integration with Automatic connected car adapter
- Branto lets you keep a 360-degree eye on your home