Tuesday 23 September 2008

Bentely SenseS

A concept car that combines genetic engineering, biotechnology and artificial intelligence–and those are supposed to be selling points. According to the designer Arturo Peralta,
The driver connects with the vehicle in the same way a rider connects with his horse.
In other words, I can expect it to be stubborn at the jumps, throw me into a thistle patch, then come up and bite me before giving me a sound kick and then running off for parts unknown.

And the suspension is as mushy as hell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like the article is written in a manner too advanced for someone from 2008. The only thing I could comprehend from that load of crap (being too primitive for them, I mock the article to conceal my primitiveness) was that the car is a living organism. And that the upper green part of the body is made of some solid holograph that hasn't yet been invented.

Sergej said...

I was thinking that this thing looks like it was designed by the same folks who brought us the iMac. Either that or the top is made of Jolly Rancher material (green apple flavor), and will dissolve the first time it rains.

Anonymous said...

Why do today's cars all look like fractalized slugs ? All those compound curves should be there to achieve beauty, not something that looks like a product of a sick mind !
Today's cars are so ugly that I'm at a loss for words to describe them, but look at the picture on this post and you'll see exactly what I mean.