Monday 24 January 2011

Blair: Don't apoligise



I have no love for Mr Tony Blair. To be blunt, I regard him as a traitor who deliberately aided and abetted an invasion of Britain, violated his oath through his lust to become President of the European Empire Union, and was openly hostile to Britain's institutions and culture.  I also regard his handling of the war against the Jihadists as cack-handed and self-defeating,  I think he did the right thing of going into Afghanistan and Iraq for the wrong reasons, and I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

That being said, I do believe that he has a solid understanding of who our enemies are and their fundamental nature.  We are not going to make the Jihadists love us by grovelling at their feet.  We must bring the war to them.

No comments: