Friday 16 June 2006

Abandonment Issues

For those of you who have been wondering why no new radio plays have been added and why Tales of Future Past hasn't been updated lately, I assure you that I haven't abandoned the rest of the site. If you missed the first post on the new, improved Ephemeral Isle, I suffered a massive hard-drive crash a few weeks back that took out the source files and the backups for the entire site and I've been hard at work reconstructing them-- and that is no small task.

So, be patient. Once the damage control is complete, davidszondy.com will go forward with its usual updates, new Tales of Future Past sections, more classic radio plays and a few surprises-- all with a streamlined navigation that will make exploring the site easier.

And I might get this boulder to the top of the hill as well.

No comments: