Monday 12 April 2010

If the shoe fits...


Scotland Yard shows the obedience expected of a good dhimmi by declaring that Muslim protesters can throw shoes "in ritual protest."

As an experiment, I'd suggest that infidel protesters come armed to the teeth with old boots from now on–Wellingtons preferred. Allow for training time if volley fire is expected to be employed. Whether a thousand golf shoes or a single old slipper, don't forget a stop watch as well to time how long until the first arrest occurs. I predict it will be before the first sole reaches apogee.

1 comment:

Sergej said...

"Ritual protest"? Are you serious? Are they? What does it take to get oneself declared a ritual, anyway? I mean, can I come and toss a "ritual brick" through someone's window? "Ritually" set his house on fire? Would it make a difference if I wore one of those blanket-with-sleeves things that they advertise on late-night TV? Maybe in mauve?

This sounds like a great racket!