Thursday 23 July 2009

Slow week

You may have noticed that posting has been a bit light this week. That's because we're getting ready for my daughter's seventh birthday this weekend and my mother is visiting Chez Szondy for the occasion. When that's added to the usual anthill-kickings of life, it makes getting anything done a herculean task.

On the upside, it gave me a perfect excuse to make a run to the off licence. If my mum is going to be in the house, much as I love the old dear, I intend to have a large drink in my hand as often as possible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully not of the Les Dawson variety! Remember the difference between in-laws and outlaws is that outlaws are wanted!
I'll get my coat...
Enjoy the Scottish "Water of Life"

TTFN
Michael :)

Anonymous said...

Edited above for idiot comment...
Sorry! No insult intended.