Thursday 17 August 2006

Suddenly, I'm in the Second Reel of a Hammer Film


This is just plain creepy. Some sort of a unknown creature with glowing eyes and an unearthly howl has been terrorising the citizens of Turner, Maine for fifteen year. On Saturday, the animal was struck by a car and killed, but here's the queer bit: Nobody has the faintest idea of what the thing is, though Michelle O'Donnell, who saw the creature when it was more lively has definite opinions.
It was evil, evil looking. And it had a horrible stench I will never forget. We locked eyes for a few seconds and then it took off. I've lived in Maine my whole life and I've never seen anything like it.
My thought is that if this beast suddenly changes into Lon Chaney Jr, then I'm getting as many silver bullets as I can lay my hands on.

No comments: