Tuesday 23 May 2006

Welcome Back


Ephemeral Isle has been away for a few weeks. Sorry about that. On the 5th of May my laptop had a catastrophic hard drive failure and a few days later the PC suffered exactly the same fate. The upshot of this is that both the primary and most of the back up files for the web site have been destroyed. Fortunately, they still exist on the server, so I am slowly but surely rebuilding the sources files for the editor. Trouble is, my uploading programme is an all or nothing affair, so I couldn't update EI without deleting the entire site. To prevent this, I've gone over to the dark side and signed up with Blogger so I can continue posting through the back door.

Special note:

To everyone who has e-mailed their concern, thank you. I really appreciate the support. Also, if you e-mailed me before early this month and I haven't answered you, I give my sincere apologies. When the computers went, so did my e-mail.

No comments: