Tuesday 23 December 2008

Ice Station Szondy

I've a low-grade fever, I'm as sick as a parrot and I'm still snowed in, so how did I spend the day? Up a ladder knocking snow off the satellite antennas so I can regain contact with the outside world and getting thoroughly covered in the wet white stuff in the process.

Well, at least I've been watching some DVDs to keep my mind off of the whole winter storm situation; A Christmas Carol, Ice Station Zebra, The Thing From Another World, Scott of the Antarctic, etc.

3 comments:

jabrwok said...

I'm seeing either a lawn jockey and a normal sized dog, or a human being and an *enormous* dog...

David said...

Clicking the image resolves the mystery, grasshopper.

jabrwok said...

Ok, that makes more sense:-)

Hope you had a pleasant Christmas.

Happy New Year!